Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Convention Competition

  

 

Over the next several days I'll post pictures from the convention competition, where people bring in their treasures in a variety of categories--handmades, 19th century, foreign original art and contemporary artist, etc. Garth Lax did a terrific job of organizing this event, as he did last year. There are heartstopping beauties--old and new--that excite every collector who sees them in the Competition Room for the first time.

I don't have ID for these three, so if someone recognizes them--artists and owners--let me know! 

2 comments:

Lonnie Bullington said...

The peppermint girl is made by Lonnie Bullington. The piece is called Pepper

Linda said...

Thank you, Lonnie! I had a feeling it was yours, but wanted to make sure. I hope to see you in Kansas City.